How would you like to be able to have a healthy and natural looking smile in a single visit to our office? You can! Cutting-edge CEREC technology makes it possible to replace a damaged tooth with a beautiful ceramic crown in just a single visit.
How’s It Done?
With all the advancements made in computers, storing information digitally and the ability to communicate precise information quickly, it’s not surprising that there have been some fabulous advances made in the field of dentistry utilizing these modern systems.
CEREC is a computer aided dental restorative system that allows Dr. Bawa to make a ceramic crown in just one visit. Digital impressions are created and sent electronically to our in-office milling machine. The result is a beautiful, precisely fitting dental restoration.
The entire process is done digitally. This quick video explains it in an easy-to-understand way.
How Do YOU Benefit From CEREC Same-Day Crowns?
Here are just a few of the things that we love about using CEREC for our patients:
- You get your new smile today!
- Saves you time – no need for multiple appointments.
- No need to wear a temporary crown.
- Digital impressions mean no need for messy, uncomfortable impressions any longer.
- A precisely created restoration that is custom matched to your teeth’s natural shade.
- All-ceramic crowns mean no-metal line showing at the gums and natural looking depth of luster and shine.
- Because there is no metal used, it promotes whole body health.
- They look, feel and function just like your own teeth!
You’re in Good Hands!
Both Dr. Anoop and Dr. Bobby are extensively trained in the aesthetics of cosmetic dentistry and in utilizing the most up-to-date advancements in dentistry, which means two things for you – you’ll have a beautiful result done in the most comfortable and efficient way available. CEREC technology is just one of the mnay ways we ensure our patients the best dental experience possible while under the care of Bawa Dentistry.
Are you intrigued by CEREC Same-Day Crowns? Do you have more questions you would like to ask us about them? Ask away! Just call our office at (703)369-4545 or contact us online and we will be happy to discuss if CEREC is the right treatment for you!